On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 10:43:49AM -0700, Federico Sacerdoti wrote:

> On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 04:07 PM, Brooks Davis wrote:
>
> >It would be nice if setting $max_graphs in the web frontend resulted
> >in showing no graphs instead of all of them.  If you change the two
> >"$max_graphs > 0" lines to >= you can use -1 for all and have 0 be
> >useful.
> >I'm much happier looking at my status page now since my connection to
> >the cluster is >200ms latency at 144k and loading ~140 individual
> >graphs
> >took a while even locally.
>
> I've got to get the 2.5.4 gmetad and webfrontend out. It includes an
> explicit option (a button on the webpage) to turn off all graphs in the
> cluster status view.

It would be really helpful if you could do it in the config file as a
default.  With Opera and 139 nodes over my connection, you can't even
use the drop downs to select an individual node.  I'm not sure if it's
dropping mouse events or what, but nothing really works until all the
graphs are loaded.

-- Brooks