Were you able to reproduce this with scalable set to off?

Also, I noticed in the current version of the webfrontend, the list of
metrics that can be viewed and sorted on in the cluster view, no longer
include gmond_started & (last)reported.  Why were these removed?  I
briefly looked in header.php but didn't see anything obvious.

~Jason