hi

Ganglia in my lab has been installed in the Linux clusters. I need to know if I
can connect to Ganglia from the Windows platform. I need to use the xml data
available at 8649  in a java program.

My doubt is whether the java program needs to reside in the linux platform, and
I use JBuilder from within Linux. Or I can can I simply work from windows. I am
more comfortable with windows, so that would really help.

If I can use windows could some one give me a few pointers.
What information of the ganglia server do I need tobe able to work from windows
assuming I can do so.

Is the following enough: Servername, host and port?

Teerna