brooks-

i feel the same way too.  i planned on using podselect to create separate
man pages for gmond, gmetad, gstat, etc.  there is just too much info in a
single man page and the sections are not really in line with your typical
man page.

i can drop the man page generation and go back to the old man pages until
i get the podselect stuff up and running.

-matt

Today, Brooks Davis wrote forth saying...