Hi,

I am adding a new metric which shows the number of blocks read and written to a single disk on a node in the cluster (similar to the output of iostat).

I made the required modifications in gmond, but I am not sure how to display the new metric. I dont know php and as far as I could figure out; the changes that I would need so that when I click on a node, gmetad would throw up a web-page with a plot of blocks_read (similar to bytes_in) are:

1. show_node.php
2. graph.php

Am I right and/or is there a small document which has details on the web-frontend and structure of the php files?

Thanks,

--
Hari