yemi-

i'm currently using 2.6.0 to monitor a distributed test bed
(http://www.planet-lab.org/).  the monitoring page is at
http://planetlab.millennium.berkeley.edu/

i've found it to be stable however i'm not really using the unicast
feature right now (although i may try it as a test soon).

i would like to make an official release candidate of 2.6.0 to get out
the door.. but i've been way overwhelmed lately.  i'd love it if you'd
try it out and let me know what you think.  i know there are others in
the ether that are using it because i've gotten bug reports and feature
requests.

i'm concerned about the portability of 2.6.0.  i think it's only been
test on linux and freebsd so far.  we have eight or so oses out there
that use ganglia.

-matt