guys-

i updated the ganglia web site today (http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/).
it will be so much easier to update and manage since i built it using
movabletype (http://www.movabletype.org/).  my hope is that over time
some of you will want to be "authors" of the ganglia page and add more
content, updated etc.  if you're interested, let me know.

i've also deployed the GangliaWiki.  there is a link on the main page.
it is completely open and public so feel free to edit away.  i've seen
Wiki for other projects really take off and be helpful land i've seen
them go nowhere too.  we're see which way ours goes in the future.  the
nice thing about Wiki is that it allows all of you to edit and update
the documents.  one of the things i'd like to improve with ganglia is
the documentation (among other things).  i haven't had time to drop the
documentation into the wiki.

i like to get the 2.6.0 ready for a beta release soon on the official
ganglia web page instead of hanging if off my personal page.  once it's
cleaned up enough.. we'll put it out there.

-matt

--
Mobius strippers never show you their back side
PGP fingerprint 'A7C2 3C2F 8445 AD3C 135E  F40B 242A 5984 ACBC 91D3'