--- Federico Sacerdoti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks good. Do you have write access to CVS? I think you should
> commit
> it.

Frederico,

 yes, I have write access. I need to check whether my changes still
apply to the latest version of the frontend.

> How do you find packet rates in Linux? Do you parse the 'ifconfig'
> output?

 Now, its not "me" this time :-) Basically, pkts_in, pkts_out, bytes_in
and bytes_out grok the /proc/net/dev file (which likely is also input
to ifconfig and netstat). Just looked for the first time myself. Seems
there is a high amount of code duplication in that area :-)

Martin

=====
Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de