--- "Adesanya, Adeyemi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Today I learned that the difference in metric values is between a
> gmond "collector" and "deaf" gmonds not gmetric as I stated earlier.
> The trouble may be due to the fact that I am running a lots of
> different gmond versions including 2.6.0. I must try and keep things
> consistent!
>
> ----
> Yemi

Yemi,

 just one question/suggestion. Do you separate different platforms
(Solaris, Linux, whatever) into "clusters" of their own? I guess you
do. If not, it is very advisable to do so anyway, as the meaning of
some metrics may not be totally compatible.

Martin

=====
Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de