I'm sorry, I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I just
can't fingure it out.

I've gone though the README on how to install this and so far I have gmetad
and gmond running on my head node.  They start and work fine.  The only that
I had to do, that was not mentioned or created was make the directories
/var/lib/ganglia and /var/lib/ganglia/rrd.  After I started it though, it
loaded up the directory with rrd files and after watching them for a while,
they seem to be changed every minute or so...  That would tell me that rrd
is working right with gmetad right?

When I bring up my web front end, everything seems to be gathering the data.
I mean, I can see my uptime, CPU, Memory, etc.  The only thing that doesn't
not showup are the graphs from the rrd files.  Where should I look?  I'm
stumped and I haven't found a message in here about the same problem I'm
having.  Thanks!

Mike