Hi,

I'm new to this list, so bear with me if I have done something wrong. I've tried to submit a patch on the SF patch tracker (it's no. 1072656), but apparently the attachment didn't make it(?). Anyway, I've read that patches should be submitted here ... I'm not sure whether to attach it or to send it inline. I hope attaching is OK.

I've created a patch against 2.5.7 that adds several metrics for
Darwin. This isn't tested very much and it seems as though the
total of the CPU values is more than 100%, but in general this
should be OK.

Cheers, Sebastian Hagedorn
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK