From: Matt Massie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:09 AM
To: Adesanya, Adeyemi
Cc: Ganglia Developers
Subject: Re: 2.6.0? 2.5.8? 3.0.0? (frustration...)

before i respond directly to adeyemi's frustration i'd like to hear from everyone in the group. don't hold any punches and feel free to express your feelings, ideas and frustrations especially if they include workable solutions.

-matt

--
PGP fingerprint 'A7C2 3C2F 8445 AD3C 135E F40B 242A 5984 ACBC 91D3'

   They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
      temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759