guys-

i went ahead and setup a ganglia bugzilla server.  it's available at

http://bugzilla.ganglia.info/

(to be honest.. i did very little to set it up. our local debian guru, mike howard, spent about 1/2 hour to set it up...)

i won't link it to the ganglia web site or announce it to users until we're sure we like it. i think it will help dramatically to organize all the patches/bug reports we have in the queue.

feel free to create an account... submit bugs patches etc.

yeh or neh?

-matt

--
PGP fingerprint 'A7C2 3C2F 8445 AD3C 135E F40B 242A 5984 ACBC 91D3'

   They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
      temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759