now off topic. we have a few debian gurus on the devel list. i assume that one of them would jump in once we all put our stamp of approval on 3.0.0. feel free to browse the ./debian directory in the distribution.

-matt

Ramon Bastiaans wrote:
A little off-topic,

but are there any (plans for) Debian packages for 3.0.0 ?

Ramon.

Matt Massie wrote:

just for kicks i built rpms for ia64 and x86_64.

looks like ganglia 3.0.0 is 64-bit clean and ready for action.

http://matt-massie.com/ganglia/

-matt