Actually Bruce installed ganglia 3.0.0, which included conf.php version
1.3 from cvs, but this "include version.php" change didn't go into
ganglia until later, version 1.5 of the conf.php file:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ganglia/monitor-core/web/conf.php?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

So, this should be in the next version of ganglia, 3.0.1.

~Jason