I am new to ganglia. I have set up two nodes, and it
is working well. The node confiuration is as follows:

node1 (webserver, gmetad, gmond)
+

| both nodes are in the same subnet

+ (NIC 1)
node2 (gmond)

Now I want to monitor a private cluster as follows:

node1 (webserver, gmetad, gmond)
+

| both nodes are in the same subnet

+ (NIC 1)
node2 (gmond)
  + (NIC 2)

  + private cluster with 200 nodes
    (node3, ...)

Node1 can see the private cluster, if it logs in to
node2. Node 2 has two NICs (NIC1 is in the same subnet
as node1. NIC2 connects the private network). The
private network (172.16.1.0) has 200 nodes which I
really want to monitor.

I already setup gmond on node3. Using gstat on node2,
I can see info of node2 through NIC1, and info of
node3 through NIC2. But on node1, I can only see
node1.

My question is how to configure gmond on node2? or I
do I need to use gmetad on node2 (if yes, how to do
that)?

Any input is welcome. Thanks.

QZL