Brooks Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 05:13:06PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> > I have patche available that port ganglia to NetBSD/i386.

> Before there are committed, a new version derived from the latest
> version of the FreeBSD metrics.c would be appropriate.  It fixes a
> number of bugs and avoids the gratutious code duplication in the
> cpu_* functions.
>
> Additionaly, a number of these patches are actually pkgsrc specific so
> they aren't appropriate.  It would be nice to not have to sort through
> those and the patches to generated files.

New patches are available at
http://www.netmeister.org/netbsd/ganglia-netbsd-patches.tar.gz -- I've
merged the FreeBSD metrics file/changes (still not perfect and some work
could be done here, but it's quite useful already, I think) and I've
left out the pkgsrc specific patches.

-Jan

--
The reader is encouraged to add smileys where necessary to increase
positive perception.  Right here might be a good place: