i realized when i went to post an entry for the 3.0.2 release that even though we are moved to mysql 4 i still had an old problem.

the old blog software we were using (movable type) has an archive directory that must be writable by the web server... and that isn't possible... so i just moved all the data over to wordpress (another blog) which does need a writable filesystem. the site looks a bit different but all the content is there (if you see anything missing please let me know). we can change the look later (i'm too tired to worry about it now).

btw, all the old web page are in htdocs.mt in the in ganglia group directory.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://massie.us