Jason,

The page should explain that the load averages given are historic. I am not sure if the average of the 15 min average is meaningful for long periods of time. Also its possible that there should be values given for both current and historic.

Thanks for your work,
Ian

Jason A. Smith wrote:

The Avg Load percentages on the ganglia web frontend currently show the
latest measured values for the grid/cluster.  When looking at historical
data, these numbers can be misleading when compared to the graphs right
next to them.  I created a patch which changes this behavior by using
rrdtool to calculate the average loads over the displayed time range
instead of the latest value, see attachment.  Any comments, suggestions?

~Jason