From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Martin Knoblauch
Sent: 06 April 2006 07:40
To: Bernard Li; Ganglia Developers
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-developers] Ganglia 3.0.3 status

Hi Bernard,

 Is there anything in the 3.0.3 codebase that would force an immediate
release? Otherwise I would propose sometime in May? I will do a second
tarball release later this week. The CVS outage at SF prevented my
AprilsFool plan last week. So, if you have anything important brewing
that you want to see in the tarball, please commit until tomorrow.

Cheers
Martin