From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Martin Knoblauch
Sent: Sat 08/04/2006 00:31
To: ganglia general; ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ganglia-general] New (final?) tarball for ganglia-3.0.3

Hi,

 as promised, I have created a new pre-3.0.3 tarball. It can be
downloaded from:

http://www.knobisoft.de/ganglia/ganglia-3.0.3.200604080900.tar.gz

 Due to the release plans for OSCAR5, this could be the last snaphot
before a release next week.

 Especially the following problems are supposed to be solved:

- truncated XML
- bogus "old protocol" messages in dead-host detection
- gmetad will not stop updating RRDs after a previous failure
- apr-0.9.7 is now officially in CVS
- minor fixes to the webfrontend
- more minor stuff -> See the ChangeLog

Cheers