Hi Egan,

That's not possible at this point.

It's an interesting idea, though. I'd go with pushing the data into
gmond if you're doing unicast, though. That way when gmetad polls it,
the data would get written out to the rrds without having to modify any
gmetad code.

If you're doing multicast, it would probably be different (I'm not sure
if it'd be practical or at all possible, as all gmonds hold all the
data)... worth checking out though.

Hopefully I'll get to check this out this weekend.

Cheers,

Alex