Hi Alex,

This is what I've been looking for a while.

I'm afraid the user interface seems a bit complex for simple users of our Ganglia website. This will probably prevent them from ever making/viewing a custom graph.

In addition, as a system administrator, I would like to be able to get a overview of these custom graphs for all nodes. Just like graphs are displayed in the cluster overview. However this is not possible with the way you have set it up.

Is it possible/difficult to alter your code with the following?:
- custom graphs/reports configurable in Ganglia's conf.php
- these configured custom graphs available in the cluster overview

Kind regards,
- Ramon.

Alex Balk wrote:
Hi all,

A bug in custom_graph_interface.php prevented the code from running
correctly in IE.

Thanks to Richard Grevis, the issue should now be resolved.

The corrected code is available at the URL below.

Cheers,

Alex

Alex Balk wrote:

Silly me...

http://wtf.ath.cx/screenshots.html

Eli Stair wrote:

Do you have a description/doc page, demo or PNG's up showing what the
patch does/allows for?

Thanks,

/eli

Alex Balk wrote:
Hi all,

I've finally finished implementing an interface for generating
customized graphs.

A patch against Ganglia 3.0.2 is attached (it should probably work with
3.0.3 as well). You can also grab it at
http://wtf.ath.cx/custom_graph.diff

I suspect IE won't like the JavaScript in this one, but I didn't really
dig into that.

Feedback is most welcome!

Cheers,

Alex

ing. R. Bastiaans            HPC - Systems Programmer

SARA - Computing and Networking Services
Kruislaan 415                PO Box 194613
1098 SJ Amsterdam            1090 GP Amsterdam
Tel. +31 (0) 20 592 3000     Fax. +31 (0) 20 668 3167
---
There are really only three types of people:

  Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen
  and those who say, "What happened?"