From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Yvan Taviaud
Sent: Sat 06/05/2006 04:15
To: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ganglia-developers] Updating webfrontend to PHP 5

Hi everyone,

I've just found Ganglia yesterday, and installed it on my Debian box.

However, the PHP code isn't up-to-date for Notice errors etc... under PHP 5
(neither under PHP 4 I think) and everything was buggy for me. May I help a
little bit on this ? As Alex Balk said, many patches have to be done. I'm
volunteer for this, as the work is not so big and I can share my abilities on
PHP 5 (and try to maintain the package PHP 4 compatible).

How can I help then ? Can I submit patches against CVS-version directly ? Must
I be one of the project ?

Thanks a lot for your replies,

Best regards from France,

Yvan Taviaud