Hi all,

I've done some work extending my patch for custom graphs and it now
includes the following features:

    * Template support
    * Various elements in the user interface may be hidden (save
      template, add metric, etc)
    * Look and feel more consistent with Ganglia
    * custom_graph_rendering.php may be called directly with a few
      arguments to generate a graph, similar to Ganglia's graph.php
    * Configuration (in custom_graph_interface.php) may be placed in
      conf.php

When I find the time I hope to rewrite the code to use TemplatePower and
make it generic enough to be part of the web frontend's existing code.
Till then, I hope this would be enough to scratch the
"template/customized graph" itch.

Screenshots are available at http://wtf.ath.cx/screenshots.html with a
link to the patch at the bottom.

Enjoy!