  From: Yvan Taviaud
  To: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 1:15 PM
  Subject: Updating webfrontend to PHP 5

  Hi everyone,

  I've just found Ganglia yesterday, and installed it on my Debian box.

  However, the PHP code isn't up-to-date for Notice errors etc... under PHP 5
(neither under PHP 4 I think) and everything was buggy for me. May I help a
little bit on this ? As Alex Balk said, many patches have to be done. I'm
volunteer for this, as the work is not so big and I can share my abilities on
PHP 5 (and try to maintain the package PHP 4 compatible).

  How can I help then ? Can I submit patches against CVS-version directly ?
Must I be one of the project ?

  Thanks a lot for your replies,

  Best regards from France,

  Yvan Taviaud