I want to display multiple graphs with the same upper-limit value. Basically, I need to obtain the maximum upper limit from across the graphs (or a good estimate thereof) and then use that when displaying the graphs.

For example, on cluster_view.php, we will display one graph for each node in a cluster. The graph displayed is chosen by the user from a pull down menu. At the current times, the graphs are displayed at widely different scales, and a human cannot quickly graph at the screen to determine which nodes have the highest values. The human's life would be easier if all graphs used the same scale.

What are the 10 best ways to implement a solution to this problem?

Thanks, Chuck