On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 09:33 +0900, 황영철 wrote:
> Hi
>
> I installed ganglia-3.0.3 on AIX 5.2
>
> But It don't disply Pie chart.
>
> I saw Pie chart in ganglia-3.0.2
>
> Why?  I used php-4.0.6-5 and apache-1.3.31-1
>
> Do I need to upgraed apache and php?

I just noticed this today on my REALLY old web server.  You probably
need to upgrade the gd package on your AIX box (which I assume is
running your web server) to version 2 or later.  I actually managed to
pull down the pie chart file, and it consisted of a bunch of text error
messages warning about an out-of-date version of gd, followed by the PNG
data :-)  Maybe the error messages should go into the web log, not the
PNG file.  The PNG file didn't have a pie chart, but it did have some
other parts of that graph, including the color key and text.

Regards,
 Robert.

--
Robert Walsh
Amalgamated Durables, Inc.  -  "We don't make the things you buy."