Bernard,

 thanks for reminding me that I had something sitting in my local copy
:-)

 I just checked in "svn2cl" including a README covering the license.
The neccessary changes to use it are also in.

 I only see one problem with "svn2cl" and that is the new dependency on
"libxslt". I am not sure how big of a problem that is on non-Linux
platforms.

 Oh - and I removed the ".svn" directories from "make distdir" and
friends.

Cheers
Martin

--- Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Matt:
>
> Thanks for your help - now I can check code in (again) :-)
>
> make dist-gzip is currently broken - it depends on cvs2cl (we are no
> longer using CVS).  However I found this:
>
> http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/svn2cl/
>
> Perhaps we can put this in scripts/ ?
>
> Another thing is, we need to ignore .svn directories when building
> the distribution directory and tarball - anybody want to point me to
> the location where I can fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bernard

Martin Knoblauch