From: Martin Knoblauch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 07/07/2006 18:43
To: Bernard Li
Cc: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-developers] AIX spec file

Bernard,

 definitely. But Michael had problems with the ganglia.spec file under
AIX and did the special version. In the long run we should modify
ganglia.spec.in to support all platforms that have RPM.

 Maybe you/someone can work with Michael on that.

Cheers
Martin

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>