        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Arun Babu
        Sent: 13 July 2006 05:47
        To: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: [Ganglia-developers] api for data gathering using
ganglia

        Hi
         We have ganglia installed in our cluster and used for
monitoring.
         I can see the graphs listing the load on cpu of diffrent nodes,
average load, etc..
         I need to get the cpu load at an instant using an api,
preferably in C.
         Is there an interface available?

        Thank you,
        Arun

For more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at
http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Although the
Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group.  Replies to this email
may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.