From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos Fernández
Sent: 18 January 2007 13:08
To: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ganglia-developers] How to change ip to hostname in the clusterreport

        Hello,

        I would like to know how to change the boxes showing the node ip
instead the node hostname in the cluster report page.

        Thank you.

For more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at
http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Although the
Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group.  Replies to this email
may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.