Hi Michael, hi Martin,

since Michaels version is the more complete and more modern Version of
the AIX metrics, i would agree.

Maybe we even could find a way to integrate the partitioning stuff
(Michael called it Power5 stuff) into Ganglia. Maybe the code could be
optional, so the user can decide to have best support of his AIX
machines or to have a most compatible ganglia.

Best Regards
  Andreas

--
           Dr. Andreas Schoenfeld | Dr. Andreas Schoenfeld

Technische Universitaet Darmstadt | Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
      Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ)| University Computing Centre

               Petersenstrasse 30 | Petersenstrasse 30
                  64287 Darmstadt | 64287 Darmstadt
                                  | Germany

              Tel.  06151-16 5608 | Tel. +49 (0) 6151-16 5608

             e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]