SF's search/mail archive is not the greatest -- not to mention the downtime.

I would recommend that we subscribe both our mailing-lists to mail-archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/

Someone with admin privileges will need to add
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to the mailing-lists, for more info check the
link above.

Thanks,

Bernard