Okay, just tested this under Fedora Core 6 which comes with apr 1.2.7 _only_.

Without my patch, apr include path is not correctly setup, and thus
`make` would fail.

When I apply my patch, it builds correctly.

This is also confirmed to work on Ubuntu by Lauchlin.

I wonder why it just works under SuSE without my patch?

Anyways, I will check the patch into trunk over the weekend.

Cheers,

Bernard