Dear all:

This is absolutely the last RC for Ganglia 3.0.5 -- it has Brad
Nicholes' fix for the Mac OSX issue so if folks who have access to Mac
OSX (both x86 and ppc) please test this and report back
success/failures, we can then make this the official release.

As usual, the tarball and SRPM are available here:

http://www.therealms.org/oss/ganglia/testing/

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,

Bernard