Dear all:

I managed to meet up with a few Ganglia users (from ARSC, IBM, etc.)
at Reno and had some interesting discussions.  I look forward to
working with you all to make Ganglia better.

Oh and Vallard -- I look forward to seeing some patches from you soon
that will spice up the frontend web 2.0 style ;-)

I think we should get a BoF session for next year -- would anybody be
interested?

Cheers,

Bernard