On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 05:05:18PM -0800, Bernard Li wrote:
> Happy new year to you all!
>
> To celebrate the new year, I have just posted the latest 3.1.x
> snapshots in our website:
>
> http://www.ganglia.info/snapshots/3.1.x
>
> As usual, the RPMs were built on CentOS 4.x, so if you are on a
> significantly different distribution, please rebuild the .src.rpm or
> install from the source tarball.
>
> If you encounter any issues, please report them to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll look at using either this or a fresh checkout in the next couple of
days to roll some debs as well, for those of you who want something more
up to date than I have uploaded at the moment.

Stu
--
>From the prompt of Stu Teasdale

A man always remembers his first love with special tenderness, but after
that begins to bunch them.
                -- Mencken