[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Alex:

Not sure if GMail is to blame here, but I can't tell which patch is
which since they're inlined.  Perhaps you can send them in as
attachments?  Alternatively, send them in as separate threads.

Wow. Sorry about that. I did compose the message w/ the patches as attachments, and when I received a copy of my message they were displayed inline (but were also available as attachments as well). I'm using Thunderbird for mail.

I'll tar/gzip and resend when I get home tonight. That should keep the MUA from trying any more tricks.

alex

Here they are.  Second try.

BTW : I apologize for the goofup in 3.0.6 which is prompting a 3.0.7 release. I was in a big rush to get the XSS fixes out the door, and I guess it shows in the quality of the code.

alex