On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Jesse Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I don't see any difference between the titles of metric graphs in
>  between 3.05, 3.0.6, 3.0.7 and trunk.  What specifically are you
>  reffering to?

Prior to the modular patch for graph.php, the $title variable is set
to $metrictitle:

http://ganglia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ganglia/trunk/monitor-core/web/graph.php?r1=1051&r2=1050&pathrev=1051

However, after the patch, this variable is no where to be seen, and
thus the title of the metric graphs are set to the name of the metric,
and not the title of the metric (as passed via the XML stream).

Regards,