Hi guys:

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 08:07:49AM -0700, Witham, Timothy D wrote:
>  >
>  > If we remove the conditional the lock should silently fail and so we
>  > would get the same result.  This would make the code a bit simpler and
>  > I'm OK with that.
>
>  Committed revision 1138.

Looks like gmetad in trunk is broken.  When I request summary
information it segfaults:

server_thread() received request "/?filter=summary" from 127.0.0.1
Found subtree / and filter=summary
Segmentation fault

This is on CentOS 4.x i386 and I have 2 hosts in this cluster.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,