On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 03:33:38PM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:
> Been getting the following message in my web browser infrequently
> (when I browse to my test box's ganglia page) since my update to the
> latest revision (r1207):
>
> There was an error collecting ganglia data (127.0.0.1:8652): XML
> error: not well-formed (invalid token) at 424

gmetad is generating invalid XML there, but since I can't reproduce it here
has to be something in your configuration that is triggering that bug.

can you either instrument gmetad or the connection to it (through a network
sniffer or proxy) so you can capture the XML to pinpoint where the problem is?

Carlo