On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 09:18:54AM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:

> I'm not sure if the following two check-ins you've made are necessary?
>
> http://ganglia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ganglia?view=rev&revision=1226
> http://ganglia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ganglia?view=rev&revision=1227
>
> Since in r1200 I have already removed the logo and the date from the
> re-direction page so it is just left with "Redirecting, please
> wait...".

r1200 only hacks the templating to hide the fact that the image, date and
page_title were undefined when it was printed, and so if r1227 gets reverted
then the "page_title" will be undefined when the template is printed.

either way, the HTML printed is truncated and invalid, so none of them can be
considered a solution even if they might look ok in a browser.

> BTW, I am not really sure what the point of the re-direction page is
> and why it only re-directs if you choose the data_source from the
> pull-down menu and not when you click on the cluster graphs...

and that is why a final solution should remove the use of that page.
Committed revision 1253

Carlo