Marcelo Arenas Belon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 05:33:46PM +0200, Ulf wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found a small bug, can you correct it.
>
> Committed in r1267
>
>> After compiling I get a lot of errors like:
>>  # gmond
>> Configuration file '/etc/ganglia/gmond.conf' not found.
>>
>> Cannot locate internal module structure 'core_metrics' in file : The system
> call does not exist on this system. (core_metrics)
>> Possibly an incorrect module language designation [].
>
> modular gmond can't find its own modular structures apply the attached patch
> and build with --enable-static-build
>
> Carlo

Make sure that you are using an updated gmond.conf file.  The newer .conf file
must have a "Modules" section that indicates where all of the .so files are.
See http://ganglia.wiki.sourceforge.net/Gmond+3.1+configuration .  I am still
working on the doc for converting from a 3.0 to a 3.1 configuration.  Basically
just invoke gmond 3.1 with a -t and compare the output to your 3.0
configuration.  Taking note of the "Modules" section.

Brad