On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:52:03AM -0600, Brad Nicholes wrote:

>     I am assuming that most if not all of the recent commits that you have
> made to trunk should probably be backported to the 3.1 branch.

most of them are not critical enough to be considered for backport, and the
few that are critical enough are still in the process of being stabilized
for backport.

> Are you going to submit them for backport?  It might be a good idea to add
> them to the STATUS file so we don't lose track of them.

the STATUS file has no place for "work in progress" or "request for
testing/comments" but will try not to lose track of them and post requests for
testing/comments as needed.

updated STATUS for this request, so hopefully it will get the votes/attention
needed.

Carlo