>>> On 6/2/2008 at 6:13 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bernard Li"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys:
>
> Currently gexec related structs are in lib/ganglia_priv.h for both
> trunk and branch-3.1.x.  I believe they need to be moved to
> include/ganglia.h such that gexec can correctly build when
> --enable-ganglia is called during configure.
>
> If this is the correct course of action, I will go ahead and do this
> with trunk and then update the STATUS file.

Without really looking at this issue in detail, I wonder if it would be better
to create an include/gexec.h file and move the gexec related structs there
rather than put them in ganglia.h.  My guess is that most consumers of
ganglia.h will not need any of the gexec structs.  If the gexec structs are in
their own header, then those that need gexec can just include the header
specifically.  It also looks like the gexec structs are only referenced in lib
by ganglia.c (which I think is mis-named. The original name looks like it was
gexec_funcs.c).  This one .c file could include gexec.h and the rest of lib
could remain as is.  Does this make sense?

Brad