On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:29:40AM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:

> I can revert this if Carlo has no issues.  Sorry for the "bad" check-in.

why would I have any issues?, revert was my initial option if only I decided
instead to do some cleanup and figure out what the real problem was from the
bug report once I saw this patch was actually reviewed.

as explained in the bug by Masaaki (who proposed the patch), it is not needed
if he uses the right syntax for creating and sending the metrics and should
be reverted

Carlo