Hi Daniel:

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 6:21 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I noticed that the Python version supported by Ganglia is not mentioned
> in the README, INSTALL or wiki pages.
>
> Is there likely to be a commitment to any specific Python version(s) for
> gmond 3.1?

The code should work with Python 2.3.4 and up.  It might also work
with earlier versions, but we simply haven't tested it.  But by
today's standards, 2.3.4 is fairly old (it's the version that comes
with RHEL4).

And good idea, we should put this information somewhere...  I'll find
a place to put in the Wiki.

Cheers,