On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:24:59AM +0100, Kostas Georgiou wrote:

> Other people have similar nagios plugins I suspect so adding
> one of them in contrib is probably a good idea.

Committed revision 1608 for trunk (with trivial adjustments)

> if someone has a more polished version I would love to know.

More intrusive than a simple NRPE plugin as it is more of a framework
for integrating ganglia metric collection by setting thresholds and
translating them into Nagios events but in the same line is groundwork's
"Ganglia Integration Module" available from :

  http://www.groundworkopensource.com/community/downloads/plugins-download.html

Carlo