What I can ask, is maybe record any talks about ganglia or do a video. Post
it to the site.

I believe Ganglia is up and coming, and this would be a great add to the
community.

I cannot make it, but if it happens in Seattle, ya'll can crash at my place!

Take Care,
Craig

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Ganglia community:
>
> As most of you probably know, we have just released version 3.1.0 of
> Ganglia.  This is a pretty big milestone for all of us who has worked
> hard to put this together.
>
> To celebrate, we would like to have a get-together in the San
> Francisco Bay Area with LinuxWorld Expo as our backdrop.
>
> Here's the scoop, I really hope to see many of you there!
>
> What: Ganglia meetup @LinuxWorld
> When: August 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) 17:00 - 18:00
> Where: Thirsty Bear, San Francisco (http://www.thirstybear.com)
> Who: Ganglia developers and users (Brad, Carlo, Bernard, you, other
> Gangliaers...)
> What else: 18:00 - 19:00 Monitoring SIG back at Moscone, 19:30 -
> Dinner at Henry's Hunan Chinese Restaurant
>
> If you plan to come, please RSVP with me off list so that I can get a
> feel for how many of you will show up, so that I can get the
> appropriately sized table.  We would likely meet up at Moscone Center
> shortly before 17:00 and walk over.
>
> Bottom line is, if you are attending LinuxWorld Expo and you are a
> Ganglia user, you have no excuse not to come :-)
>
> Hope to see you all there!
>
> If you have any questions, please let me know.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernard

Get Creative!!! @ http://3rdstone.net
Use your BRAIN @ http://brainradar.com
Get Wisdom @ http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=drturistar&p=r

"In the circle the beginning and the end are common"
~ Heraclitis (540-480BC)